Friday, July 12, 2013
Want to Lose Maximum Fat While Keeping and Even BUILDING Muscle?
I've got 7 things to tell you that will change the way you look at fat loss forever.
1. It IS possible to gain muscle while losing fat, even in advanced trainers.
2. Under the right dietary and training conditions, your body can actually use your own bodyfat to provide energy for building muscle, practically doubling the speed of fat loss.
3. Low-carb diets work. Low-fat diets work. But neither works forever. You can take the best features of both and combine them to actually FEED off each other with NO plateaus EVER.
4. Training with high reps and isolation exercises for fat loss is a waste of time and energy. It will practically guarantee that you lose muscle.
5. Your own natural metabolism is FAR more powerful for burning fat than any fat-loss pills or potions you could ever take IF you know how to stimulate it properly.
6. Precise manipulation of the nutrients in your diet (protein, fat and carbs) can have extraordinary muscle-building and fat-burning hormonal effects on your body.
7. Rebound weight gain when coming off a diet does NOT have to happen. With the right program, you can actually continue to lose fat even after you're done. There is no rebound, just more results!
If any of these 7 things sound interesting to you, you owe it to yourself to check out this link right now!
I wish you a happy and healthy weekend. I'll be back on Monday. I am going to write posts about mind and fat loss.